B4yu.com fully respects the trademark, copyright and other intellectual property rights that others have acquired. We also follow the guidelines established by The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) which is a United States copyright law which helps to protect the rights of copyright owners as well as the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), a portion of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act known as DMCA 512 or the DMCA takedown provisions, which is a 1998 United States federal law that provides a safe harbor to online service providers (OSPs, including Internet service providers) that promptly take down content if someone alleges it infringes their copyrights.
Regarding matters of trademark or copyright infringement, we set forth herein the procedures you must follow to alert of us infringement. For other intellectual property rights or legal concerns, please contact us via email to state the nature of your complaint and we will review your complaint promptly and respond to the same.
If you believe that your copyright or trademark has been infringed, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Provide, on your complaint, a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. In the event that the matter concerns a trademark, provide the registration number or serial number of the trademark. If the trademark has not been filed with the USPTO, please explain the nature of your rights under Federal or State law.
- Provide identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- Provide a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. In the matter of trademark infringement, please explain the nature of how you are being harmed as set forth by the Lanham Act or other law.
- Provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you cannot comply with all of the above please state in writing why you cannot comply. If we have questions about your compliance issues we will respond with the same.
Our legal department may be reached at:
Jl S Sambas 53A RT003/004
Solo, Jawa Tengah 57119
- B4yu.com does not supply all content and we are not responsible for content.
- We are unaware of any actual or potential intellectual property issues until they are reported to us.
- Some of our content is provided to us by way of licensing or from public domain or relaxed copyright sources, such as creative commons. We are not responsible for copyright clearance issues regarding such sources.
- We do not become involved in the arbitration or resolution of disputes between intellectual property holders and any third parties. In the event that a dispute exists, we cannot adjudge the merits of any particular claim as we are not a court of law. Once a claim has been established pursuant to the standards set forth herein, we can only remove the content and then the individual parties must either come to an agreement or find a resolution via the court system before the material will be restored to our service. We do not, accordingly, “take sides,” but we will remove material that is potentially infringing upon the proper establishment of the issue of conflict. All liability rests with the publishers of the content that allegedly infringes on the intellectual property of a third person or entity. Our sole responsibility is to remove such content upon our receipt of a suitably drafted notification by the content owner or party responsible for the legal management of the infringed property.
- Send all removal requests by Contact Us link or fax to 62-271-652-946 in the format listed above.
- We will make all efforts to remove within a reasonable time any infringing content and include a tag on the page(s) it previously appeared on to remove the page from a search engine’s cache. We can’t be responsible for how slowly or quickly a search engine removes the article from its cache otherwise. The speed by which we remove content will depend on the number of complaints/requests that we receive during our work week and the amount of time we have to spend verifying the nature of the complaints that we receive. We will endeavor to take appropriate action within one business day whenever possible.